Vision – Mission – Values
“To educate the students to explore their potentials, do the best that they are capable of doing and become effective, humane, global teachers and useful citizens of the country. ”
- Transforming the hidden potentials of the students into realities.
- To enable the students to develop holistic personality with productive thinking.
- To enable the students to fulfill themselves with growth, happiness and satisfaction
- To encourage creativity, independent thinking and lifelong learning.
- To nurture and foster work, enthusiasm and exhibit diligence and sincerity.
- To provide education that is cognizant with changing demands of our society.
- To develop sincerity, responsibility and work culture.
- To provide the finest infrastructure, resources and services to enhance growth and development of every student.